Ready to get started in the world of online video but you don’t know how you’re going to make videos, and then make money with them? Here’s a few tips and techniques to help you understand how to distribute and promote your videos online.
Let’s make up an example business niche to show how it could be done. We’ll use Toy Reviews as an example. So let’s say you are in the business of selling toys.
The very first thing you should do is create a channel for your videos at YouTube. Call it “ToyReviews” (this is your user name in registration) or something of that nature, whatever it is your business or brand is, etc… Your channel would look like this then: [http://www.youtube.com/ToyReviews]. Now upload every single one of your videos to that YouTube channel, and write good titles and descriptions and tags for each video.
Now that you have your videos uploaded, you need to help distribute them. Here’s a few ways to do that.
1. Create a new channel at Magnify.net called “Toy Reviews” and put all of your videos there too.
2. Upload all of your videos to a bunch of the other online video sharing sites like Revver, Metacafe, Blip.tv, Yahoo Video, Aol Video, MySpace TV, Viddler and any other sites you can find. You can use a site like Tubemogul.com to get this done easy.
3. Create a toy review blog or website and every day post up a new video of yours on the blog, reviewing a new toy.
4. Be sure to put an email list signup form on your blog and encourage rss subscriptions so readers can continue to read your blog with ease.
5. Load up your blog with Google AdSense ads.
6.Over time, Google/YouTube will begin to sell advertisements inside of your well produced videos, so you’ll also begin to make money that way. Apply to be a YouTube partner at YouTube.com/partners.
7. Encourage other bloggers to use your YouTube embed code to show your videos on their blogs to build traffic for your blog and videos.
8. Load up your blog with advertisements from sponsors from toy companies, or affiliate ads.
- Tips To Promoting And Profiting From Your Online Videos - April 8, 2021
- Video Hosting – You Do Have Options! - April 6, 2021
- Simple Tips to Increase Traffic Through Effective YouTube Marketing - April 4, 2021