Photography for Real Estate Marketing
Real estate photos can make or break a listing. Bad (or no) images can lose a potential buyer as fast as they can click on to the next offering. The best agents put up the maximum number of images, and make sure they showcase the best features of the home.
The least successful agents whip out a cell phone and snap a few poorly-lit pictures, and hope that people browsing the listings will just use their imagination.
The best agents hire the photography out – to make sure that the images are as good as they can be. After all, the object of marketing a sales listing is to entice potential buyers to pick up the phone and call for a showing. Good photos can make that happen, and bad ones simply won’t.
In the latest trend for this competitive business, the top-of-the-top agents are also making sure to include aerial photography images, especially with higher-end listings.
The Images Every Real Estate Listing Should Have
- Front view, back view
- Door, nicely framed, inviting the viewer to come inside
- Kitchen, especially if recently updated
- Appliances, especially if upgraded
- Landscaping, with as much color and interest as possible
- Outdoor spaces like porches, patios, cabanas, pools
- Accessory buildings, guest quarters, casitas
- Master bedroom and master bathroom, especially if tilework is fancy or custom
- Architectural details such as sweeping staircases and ceiling details
Once those have been added to the marketing campaign, the next step is to add aerial photographic images to really step up the presentation of the property for sale.
The Benefits of Aerial Photographs for Real Estate
- Show the area around the property
- Show architectural details
- Entice potential buyers to request a showing
- Showcase a pool, or a spectacular view
- Showcase amenities, such as a golf course
- Share the view of the back of the home, especially if near water
Aerial Images Set a Marketing Campaign Apart
Imagine that you have a new listing – a waterfront property with over 6,000 square feet and a gorgeous pool. Imagine that this high-end property is on the waterfront, with sweeping views of the water.
Do you want to pop up a dozen photos from your cell phone and hope for the best, or do you want to present the property with such breathtaking photos that well-heeled buyers will be compelled to pick up the phone and call for a private showing?
Now, imagine that in addition to the standard interior and exterior photos, you also have some taken from over the water, showing the gorgeous architecture of the back of the home.
That is why the best high-end real estate marketing campaigns are using aerial photography.
- How to Make Money On YouTube – Secret Monetizing Strategy - January 28, 2021
- Review: 3d Toons Creative 3D Design For Cartoonists and Animators - January 27, 2021
- 8 Benefits of Watching Good Movies - January 27, 2021